Title: Utilities Servicing Engineer
The primary function of the Senior Engineering position is to lead and manage the Plumbing & Infrastructure Inspectors and Technical Officers to ensure we are providing effective and efficient water and sewerage related services and advice within the agreed service level frameworks.
The position includes responsibility for overseeing the assessment of property development for water and sewerage servicing and the delivery of water mains, sewerage mains private plumbing and drainage. Ensuring that all relevant financial and technical requirements are met is a critical function of this role.
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Hold a degree level qualification in Engineering (or similar) or a lower level with extensive experience
- Have extensive experience in the water and sewerage industry, particularly in service planning and development assessments
- Have the ability to lead, manage and mentor your team to ensure the individual/s and organisations’ outcomes are achieved in a constructive manner
- Demonstrate a commitment to an interest based negotiation style, ensuring that mutual gains are achieved for both parties
- Commencing salary circa $103,000 – $123,000 per annum plus super, dependent on skills and experience
- Permanent full time position, working 35 hours per week
- Leaseback vehicle arrangement
- The opportunity to lead and develop a newly created team who are just as passionate about the water industry as you are
- Access to the benefits of Council’s Flexi Time and Work Life Balance Policy and long service leave after 5 years
- In the new year work in a brand new office with state of the art technology and collaborative spaces
How to apply: We often receive a high level of interest in roles we advertise so, to help provide our applicants with an efficient and professional service, our recruitment system is fully online.
If you would like the challenge of working within a team of highly motivated professionals where your contribution is recognized and rewarded, then please forward your application including your current CV to HR@aimchem.com.au