We are looking for an electrical engineer who will help us advance our electrical products, systems, and applications.
On a daily basis, you’ll carry out various engineering tasks, such as performing calculations to ensure our systems meet the global safety standards and collaborating with technicians and programmers to solve emerging issues.
Ultimately, you will play an important role in the improvement of our company products and processes and contribute to our overall growth.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and Australian standards
- Ability to read and understand Process / P&ID and Schematic Drawings;
- Sound knowledge of instrumentation relating to Flow / Level / Pressure, Variable Speed (Freq) Drives and Soft Starters;
- Experience with fault finding and rectification of the electrical equipment around pump station systems and switchboards;
- Have a high level of attention to detail and work autonomously.
- Proven expertise as an electrical engineer
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software
If you would like the challenge of working within a team of highly motivated professionals where your contribution is recognized and rewarded, then please forward your application including your current CV to HR@aimchem.com.au