An opportunity for a Project Manager to work on Electrical and Mechanical projects developing a niche product.
- Minimum years experience in Project Management
- Engineering background: Electrical or Mechanical
- Commercial Management experience
- Experienced with Microsoft Projects (Create schedules)
- Full working rights in Australia
Perfect opportunity for a versatile and very organized Project Manager looking work on diverse projects, international exposure and break barriers.
The project manager will be responsible for interpreting customer enquiries and generate technical and commercial proposals.
- Contract/Commercial Management
- Responsible for Financial performance
- Securing project, review project contract and highlight risks
- Contract Administration
- Generate project variations
- Facilitation all commercial obligations
- Relationship Management
- Responsible for the interface with clients and build relationships
- Internal Project Management
- Scheduling and Leadership
- Project Documentation and logistics
If this role sounds like the right fit for you, please apply to the link.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you would like the challenge of working within a team of highly motivated professionals where your contribution is recognized and rewarded, then please forward your application including your current CV to HR@aimchem.com.au