- The Opportunity
We are seeking an enthusiastic customer service focused Administration Clerk to join and co-ordinate the administrative aspects and provide support to our General Manager based at Newcastle, NSW, AU.
Our administration staff must have a good understanding of general retail operations and liaising with customers providing exceptional customer service.
Administration provides a vital role within our business as this is the final step with communication and accuracy provided to our customers.
The successful candidate will present with:
- Proven, stable experience working in a similar position
- Attention to detail is highly desired
- Enthusiasm, politeness and be well presented
- Outstanding communication skills and time management skills
- Be punctual and well organised with a high attention to detail
- Polite & Friendly phone manner
- Proactive approach to all tasks
- High level of computer literacy including MS
- Experience of resolving customer complaint and making quick decisions to ensure happy customers and timely accurate services
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn with a “can do” attitude
- Have the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Liaise with internal and external customers
- Ensure company procedures and systems are being followed
- Ability to work unsupervised and part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Previous experience with On Line Building Permit Applications would be ideal
If you would like the challenge of working within a team of highly motivated professionals where your contribution is recognized and rewarded, then please forward your application including your current CV to email@example.com