we are seeking a position available for a recent chemical engineering graduate seeking a long term career in the chemical industry.
The successful candidate will need to possess:
- Degree qualification in chemical/process engineering.
- An aptitude to apply these engineering skills in a practical manner.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivation and neat presentation.
- Driver’s license.
The candidate would further benefit from:
- Flexible approach to problem solving.
- A willingness to openly engage with other team members when assessing alternative solutions.
- Resourcefulness when seeking good quality information and advice.
- Persistence to follow tasks to completion.
- Good management of priorities and critical tasks.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate a willingness and aptitude for:
- Sourcing and designing appropriate process solutions.
- Developing project budgets and managing project costs.
- Planning and co-ordinating project installation.
- Communicating with customers’ employees at all levels of their business.
- Liaising with other consultants, suppliers, and contractors.
- Participating in site based, hands on, installation and commissioning tasks.
- Training operators and maintenance staff.
This position provides the opportunity to work and learn alongside a team of mechanical, chemical, and electrical engineer with extensive industry experience.
If you would like the challenge of working within a team of highly motivated professionals where your contribution is recognized and rewarded, then please forward your application including your current CV to HR@aimchem.com.au